If you interested in selling to us, please email your designs and price sheet.
We have to check the goods and its conditions. We do not accept any fakes.
If agreed, the items will be photographed and placed for sale at an agreed price. It must be dry cleaned beforehand.
Upon sales, Curate8.com (Marebay Ltd) will take 30% charges and 70% will be paid to the owner at the end of the month.
If the items do not sell for a 6 months timeframe, we will offer for you to get the goods returned (shipping costs to be paid by the owner) or we can pass it to the local charity shops. On some items with prior agreement we can post the items for longer than 6 months e.g. summer clothes in autumn.
Designers wishing to sell on consignment
We will select the items and designs. The goods must be delivered to us before we load up your photos, when we place the designs on the website on the agreed timeframe. Upon sales we get 30% commissions and the rest 70% will be send to the designers at the end of the month.
Please contact us for a simple seller agreement.
Handmade or made-to-order items: The photos and price must be given and the time frame for items to be made before shipment. We will decide and if agreed will sell your items. Later than the stated time as previously agreed will incur a penalty charge of 10%. Upon sales we keep 30% as commissions and 70% will be given to the designers at the end of the month. Please contact us for a simple seller agreement.
If you interested in being a curator/agent, do email for an agent agreement. Please source the goods and send it to us after we approved via email. We get 10% per item sold and 3% for bigger ticket items such as those over £800 plus shipping charges.